Friday, July 3, 2009

Where am I???

I know. I'm awful. Here is where I've been in case you live under a rock and haven't found me yet... www.withnakedfeet.blogspot.com

Oliver is doing so well! His favorite babblings these days include (99% of the time) "Bah" which is translated to mean Ball. He's obsessed with it. He also says "Duh" --that means dog. Other commonly heard word "Abu" somehow this translates to mean he wants mama milk. ??? This is usually heard after a tumble which is common lately, or all darn. night. long....I tried to bargain with him last night, and explain that Abu was sleeping, but he wouldn't have it. He actually found daddy and woke him up and told him Abu with a teary eyed look, bottom lip sticking out and all until daddy made mommy give the coveted Abu so we could all sleep! Except me. Because my left side went entirely numb from not being permitted to roll over all night.

Next goal: night weaning. You know it's bad when the non bottle fed child has cavities. He is flat out addicted! I have also created a marvelous bed (on the floor) next to mine in hopes that moving the child away from the all night buffet will keep him from grazing. Not to mention he has had a few near fall off's from the big bed and I feel safer with him on the floor. We attempted a test run this morning of the "side bed", and he bashed his head into the desk nearby. So his floor bed is now surrounded by pillows. All he needs is a cute baby girl feeding him grapes and fanning him. Really. Or some lacy curtain type mosquito net. I pray for rest. I pray for Oliver to realize he has an Abu addiction problem. There must be some sort of 12 step recovery program for this.

I will be unloading the pictures from the camera today. Will put some up as this page is long overdue for some Ollie cuteness!

Much love
RF

No comments: