Sunday, March 8, 2009

He did it!!!

My lil 9.5 month old...finally lifted up off that 22 pound belly and crawled hands and knees. He's alternating lefts and rights working that left-right brain coordination like the best of em, and pickin up speeeeed along the way. He's got red marks from the carpet! It's amazing since he's also been running a 103 fever for 3 days and you can see his top teeth ready to bust through the gums finally. Although Ryan had a fever too, I think they also shared a cold this week. I know I've been promising pictures...on top of illnesses, we are moving bedrooms around and thus the computer/Internet and furniture. I've got to dig out my camera cord as well. I have so much more to post about, but wanted to share our little afternoon victory! Hurrray Ollie!

Loves to all
~the mama

1 comment:

CNH said...

YAY! Congrats Mama!